Saturday, July 14, 2012

End of an era

Sadie's soccer season has come to an end and she couldn't be more excited. This is what she was doing before her last practice.....


Yep...dancing in her soccer gear. This girl loves to move...just not when it's chasing a ball around a field. 

A few pics my friend Sarah took, since I couldn't take any!!

Sadie and her friend Lauren (Sarah's daughter)...they were so excited to be on the same team!
One more....although Sadie didn't love soccer itself, she beamed each time she told anyone that I was her coach, and for that I am so thankful I got to coach her. It was great to see her develop new skills and the excitement she experienced when she scored a goal and turned to hug me was priceless. She has no plans of playing soccer again, but there has been talk of trying gymnastics in the fall!

0 comments: