Thursday, May 3, 2012

Crazy Day


With the end of the school year nearing, Sadie's preschool has several 'fun' days coming planned. Last week she had crazy day and I swear that day was made for this girl. She could not have been more excited about it and gotten more into it. A few pics of her attire...

And a quick picture at school, with her teacher Mrs. Hulse, who had an equally crazy outfit on as well! Sadie loved every part of it, but I had to laugh a bit when I picked her up from school. Her friend Ainsley was coming over to our house after school to play and when I picked them up at school, the only 'crazy' thing Ainsley had on was mismatching socks. It was so amusing to me as I talked to Ainsley's mom later that day, because Ainsley didn't want to do anything to stand out and be noticed or different from her classmates and her personality is much like Wyatt's. Sadie, on the other hand, loved every minute of it! I love how different each of us were created to be and yet, we can learn so much from those who aren't like us and also be good friends with them!!


1 comments:

Lindsay Borland said...

and kris you did an awesome job with sades' crazy hair!!! i bet she loved it!