Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fun with Family

We spent the weekend with Matt's family and then went over to my family's for a couple days. We spent the entire day on Tuesday with family. My grandparents came down for a couple of days and my aunt and uncle Luanne and Mike and cousins came for the day. We spent most of time playing games and eating..what could be better?


Playing cribbage


Foosball




Matt learning to play poker

One of the best things about our time home was being able to spend so much time with Matt. And as you can see, the kids couldn't get enough of time with their Dad. (Matt couldn't get enough either!)



Wyatt is my musical child. He loves listening to all kinds of music and constantly pretends he's playing the drums, guitar, or singing along. And thankfully, both of our families are musical as well. Matt's family has the vocal talent (which I hope my kids get) and my family plays the instruments. So when my cousin Jake and uncle Mike brought their guitars, Wyatt was a bit starstruck. He sat and played with them for what seemed like forever and is still asking for a guitar for his birthday next month.

Watching Jake play his guitar





Sadie with my cousin Arielle

Pops and Sadie
We had a great time with all my relatives--I only wish it happened more than once a year!

1 comments:

Suzanne Woodward said...

Happy New Year Guys! Loved to see your pics of the holidays...looks like you had a fantastic time. It is to tough to have to be so far away. I haven't been home since last May, and no trips planned at this time either. I especially enjoyed seeing pics of your aunt Luanne. She still looks great. I babysat for her first son a few times...not nearly as often as I babysat for Tom & Addi though.