Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A long-awaited day

One of my closest friends got married the day we moved from La Crosse. Thankfully she only had her sister stand up for her, otherwise it would have been an even crazier weekend. Just getting to a wedding by 4pm on Saturday was crazy enough. But I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Allison and I have been friends since high school when she moved to Madison and we instantly became best friends through youth group. We've been through a lot together and I am so happy for her and Mike.


I love weddings and it was great because our anniversary was the very next day, so it was a bit of a date for us to be out without the kids for an entire evening.

We also had a lot of fun with my parents. We rarely get to go to a wedding with them and we had such fun spending time with them.

It was such a beautiful night, a beautiful setting down at the union, and a beautiful couple.

I had so much fun taking pictures of them and are so happy for the two of them. They are such great people and I can't wait to hear from Alli after they return from Hawaii.

0 comments: