Sunday, September 25, 2011

Drawings

Last week Wyatt brought home some pictures he had drawn in school. More impressive than the drawings, to me, was his attention to detail. He notices things I never even see (and certainly didn't notice when I was his age). But he gets this from his father....Matt pays so much attention to the details. And not just of things that are important, but he has this ability to remember inconsequential details about almost everything. Ok....enough about how much Matt and Wyatt notice details...here are the pics:

Two guys playing baseball (notice home plate, the cleats, the long grass in the outfield, Wyatt with blond hair)


I thought this picture of the school bus was great as well....notice the side-mirror that he drew out in the front? I barely even notice those now!

0 comments: