Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009--Part I

We spent the first part of our time home in Madison at my parents house. It was so relaxing and fun to spend time with our entire family together for Christmas (for probably the last time for quite awhile as Lindsay and Rob will be living in New Zealand). Not much to say.....I think the pictures speak for themselves.


Mary Jo's college graduation---YEAH!!!--my parents are officially done paying tuition!!

Lindsay finally got to meet Blake and loved holding him as much as she could--but mostly liked holding him when he was sleeping!!

Christmas (Eve) morning....new slippers from Santa!!


(this was my mom's new purse, but Sadie quickly used it as her diaper bag--note the TWO babies in her arms!!)








Sadie couldn't get enough of eating the snow!





Christmas Eve Church service--just missing Rob!

0 comments: