Thursday, May 29, 2008

My bumblebee

Wyatt made this adorable bee costume at his "Mini My-Y Club" class this week. It's just a 4 week class at the Y on Thursday mornings for an hour and a half and he's been loving it! He was so proud that he painted this himself and that he got to eat some honey that the bees made! (I obviously don't do many crafts with my kids!)
I took this picture of Wyatt after he got up from his nap that day. He doesn't always wake up in a great mood, but if Sadie is already awake and downstairs with me, he's instantly happy when he sees her. And in this picture, he was looking at her and just couldn't contain his joy! And this outfit is so fitting of a story I have been meaning to put on here. He is such an 'urban' kid--I'll tell you what I mean. We were at Farm and Fleet a few weeks ago looking for the cheap knock-off crocs for Sadie and Wyatt wanted to sit on all the tractors. Of course, we had to sit on every single one of them and Sadie had to follow suit. Wyatt was wearing this outfit and sitting on all the tractors, when one of the workers from the store walking by said, "You are such a big boy, driving the tractor. Where are you going on your tractor?" His answer? "I'm going to Starbucks." Oh boy! What have I done? Thankfully the worker was a female and just looked at me and smiled, but I'm sure his grandpas and great-grandpas would be mortified!

1 comments:

Advice Gals said...

The best part of this post? The hockey net in the kitchen.

Classic.