Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What happened to that smile???

As I have mentioned in past posts, Sadie has always been so smiley. However, in the last week or so, she seems to have discovered a different side of herself...or she's just experimenting with different faces (i'm hoping it's the latter of the two).

When she's not pleased with something, she doesn't hesitate to make "the face", as Matt and I call it. She makes this face to anyone who does anything she doesn't approve of....and with a face like this, it doesn't go unnoticed!



It's not crying.....just a look of disapproval that could just kill ya!
And I have to say, that it only took me a couple of days to get all these pics......there were many more faces made, I just didn't have the camera ready for every one of them. Hopefully our smiley Sadie will return soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! First, where did Sadie's blonde hair go?? Maybe it is the coloring of the pics or maybe it is just winter, but her hair looks so much darker than the last time I saw her. Second, I LOVE THE FACE! She is so cute. I love the disapproving look. She is a girl afterall - she needs "the look". :)

kara jayne said...

too funny!! Looks like a mom in the making. That's the face she will be making often at her two year olds!!!

Ashley Cleverly said...

How funny! My favorite is the 5th one down!!

The Paulk's said...

Those looks must be a girl thing because Riley gives them all the time too :)! Love the faces you captured...

The Paulk's said...

Hey Kris! I know I couldn't believe the deals that I got either!! I would have spent well over $700 on everything and I think I spent something like $70! I would love to help you figure this stuff out...but it might be hard to write on here. First check out these couple of websites (these are where I "hear" of the great deals and find most of the coupons, other than the coupons from the Sunday paper):
www.babycheapskate.com (I LIVE by this one)
www.afullcup.com
www.slickdeals.net
There are a lot of "tricks" I've discovered through these sites. But I mostly LOVE babycheapskate. Its name speaks for itself. It's all about baby and toddler stuff. It's great. Email if you have any quesions or anything! ss9112@arbor.edu
Tell Matt and the kiddos hi from us :)! Shelby

The Paulk's said...

oops...the wesite is:
babycheapskate.com (NO www.)