Sunday, October 18, 2009

The promised pic...a bit late

So I promised I would post a picture of the landscaping once it was all done---and here it is....



....pretty disappointing, i must say. The landscaping turned out great, but by the time I actually remembered to take a picture and it wasn't pouring rain, it looked like this. Everything covered in snow--and of course most things that looked alive and colorful when they were planted are now looking pretty terrible. But we know they'll all come back in the spring, so maybe I'll post more pics then. I am, however, glad for the snow to keep the plants/shrubs/trees watered so I don't have to!!

1 comments:

Our Family said...

look at all that snow - holy cow! that is crazy!! Also - I love the landscaping pics - its going to look amazing in the spring!