Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Latest and Greatest from my kids

Every night, Wyatt prays that Jesus would give him a baby brother. But within the last week or so, his prayer has changed to "Jesus, thank you for my baby brother." I keep trying to tell him that it might not be a boy and he needs to pray that Jesus will give him a brother, but I've now given up. He just keeps thanking Him for his baby brother---we'll see what the prayer becomes if it is a girl!

And Sadie's latest----she'll ask me if she can do something or if she can have something and if I say 'no', her immediate response is , "Daddy lets me". Oh please!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Pearl was adamant about not having a baby brother when I was pregnant. Good thing we got to bring home a sister along with the brother! :-)

Sharp Family said...

Wyatt's prayer is SO cute! What a little angel! And Sadie saying "Daddy lets me" is just hilarious!